Saturday, June 27, 2015

I should start working out. Tomorrow



They say it's hard to quit smoking. I think, it's equally as hard to go on a diet. You are at that moment where you dream to have that perfect bikini body (or somewhere close to that) and prepare your routines to attain that shape but then here comes food and your ever grumbling stomach. And then, all your dreams disappear. Like, "so what, I'm hungry and we should never deprive ourselves from food. YOLO!" But after a moment.... regret. And you even try to exercise a bit to compensate for that (so much) extra weight you have eaten. So yeah...I will start working out...after I eat this food. ^^

-V-

1 comment:

  1. People said to acquire is easy, but to maintain is hard.
    Working out is so hard when we have to consider the food around us. Hehe

    ReplyDelete