Saturday, June 6, 2015

Mango Float



Here in the Philippines, especially Cebu, sweet mangoes (and also the green ones) are really good. So every time there is a special gathering, Christmas, birthdays and even just because you want to, you can make this very quick and easy sumptuous dessert. Its quite easy to make, really. But I really do prefer to be eating it rather than making it. I don't want to make my hands dirty hehehe. Well, the perks of making it is that you get the chance to munch in a part of the mango which can't be added to this dessert. I guess munching in the course of cooking is rather natural or shall I say, it should be part of it to be able to check if it actually taste great =P

Well, if you would want a tutorial on how to make this simple yet amazing dessert, go to YouTube and I'm sure you will find a lot haha. Like I have said, I prefer eating than making one =]

-V-

No comments:

Post a Comment