Friday, December 25, 2015

Fairy Garden



My love for miniature stuff and care for the environment was put to test these past few months. I have been working on a fairy garden since November and these has been my progress



It started with an old unused drawer. Originally wanted to make a small pool where my turtles could stay



But it couldn't hold them in. They kept breaking out and i couldn't make a miniature waterfall without using an electric pump.



Did some hobbit house from cardboard and bought another bonsai to add to the garden.



It didn't last long, the hobbit house started to welt since it got wet every time i water the garden.



So i made a house out of clay and painted it. Added some lights to make it bright at night.



And finished it off with some moss and flowers, and its done! Hehe

I guess mini van can live here

-V-

posted from Bloggeroid

1 comment: