Saturday, December 12, 2015

The Force is strong with this one



The Force is strong with this one after 15 hours of #StarWars Marathon.
Back when i was in Elementary, i was part of our Star Wars School play. I played as one of Darth Maul's minions who ate mosquitoes and lined up when he commanded us to. And today i realized, Darth Maul never had any minions, nor did any one from this movie ate any mosquitoes....deceived i was.

I really cannot remember why i joined that play. I was not a fan of star wars because young as i was, i couldn't really conprehend what it was about. But now that there is this upcoming new movie and the generous movie marathon provided by star movies, i couldn't help myself but to watch it. And i wouldn't say i have wasted 15 hours of my time, because i enjoyed watching it for the very first time haha

May the force be with you!
Peace!

-V-

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment