Monday, March 9, 2015

I am a Vanda. Get it?



I never thought of myself as a funny person. I think of myself more as someone boring. I tend to be a little straightforward, which with the right timming, can be quite funny. And though I occasionally try to make someone laugh by trying to crack up a joke, but that just makes me look stupid and by looking stupid that's when they actually think I'm funny. Most of the time I really don't act stupid. I don't see the point why I should. But sometimes being so normal is so boring, so I allow myself to go into a state of being entirely out of the ordinary. Which happens quite frequently... I tend to get into character when I'm doing something. And its hard to pull me out of it once I'm in it. And I don't give a poop on what other people might think. They might think I am strange and out of the ordinary, but that's a whole lot better than being normal. Though I'm not funny, I sure am something 😜 so let me be a Vanda 🐼

2 comments:

  1. People say when we try to be funny, we will not be funny.
    But fun is sometimes subjective, so it depends on people surrounding.

    But I like your 'Vanda' though..hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So it is safe to assume that you think I'm funny =] THanks, by the way, for being a consistent reader of my blog

      Delete