Wednesday, April 15, 2015

The Mini Van Carriers




More and more friends are wanting their own Mini Van to carry along with their trip. Whether to bring her along to a trip across Europe or just so they have company when they are alone at home, this little version of me has been part of them. And I am thankful because it also shows that I, myself, even through an inanimate object, I can still be with them, minus the talking.


They clothe her according to weather, fearing she might catch a cold and even makes sure she eats, despite having no mouth to chew.


They take selfies with her as if taking a picture of Mini Van in public is not embarrassing enough.


And then again, eating out with them even if she can't.


or purely just hanging out with them on a weekend trip to an art exhibition or visit to the park.


I made all of these Mini Van's personally (Except for the first and last photo), and every time someone asks one, I make one. If more and more people would want to carry her along, I am "planning" (yes, i am emphasizing that it is still a plan) to setup an inquiry page or something that would give out that request, and I will digitally make Mini Van for whoever requests.

-V-

No comments:

Post a Comment