Saturday, April 11, 2015

Young Modeller



I'm a very simple kind of person. Easily contented (except for the desire to travel more) and laid back but opinionated kind of girl. It's easy to please me even if there is nothing there to be please of (materialistic gifts, I mean) I guess that's a trait of mine that tries to see the best out of anything and extract whatever it would be because I know that with or without the heartfelt intent, either way it was given to me, and I couldn't be more grateful. But I find one person that always gives the spot on gifts that can truly interest me. She might know me too well, or maybe our interests just coincidentally matched. This is a gift that person gave, which I had to paint and assemble myself before achieving this ancient Korean building. I am not an architect but I appreciate great architecture and I especially love getting busy with art, so I had so much fun doing this and I am hoping to find more of this stuff someday.

Ps: it's a product from a Korean company called Young Modeller (in case anyone is interested in assembling one too.)

-V-

No comments:

Post a Comment