Wednesday, December 31, 2014

2015, OK!



How was your year? If you really think about it, it's a really difficult question. A lot could happen in a year, and you can either sum it up to something positive or the other way around. You could either get lucky or really unlucky, or both.

So me? I just am thankful. Thankful that I am alive. My family may have problems from time to time, but we get by somehow. Money, which will always be a problem for both the rich and the poor, may not be raining from the sky but at least I can eat and live by day by day. All the people I have met and to some I may never meet again has also taught me so much.

So this 2015, I may not have all my future planned ahead of me ,but I will be OK just like how I was in 2014.

So its another year for bad decisions and misdirections. Failures and disappointments. Stress and sickness. Pain and heartaches. But most importantly, its another year to prove that you will be O K! Bring it on 2015!!!!!


posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment