Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Its all about the bass




First of all, that headphones is not the one I am using to listen to music. I have a Sony headphones which actually work quite great. It has really deep bass sounds which, according to research, makes you feel powerful. I enjoy listening to music with any genre but when I am using this headphones, I especially like to listen to powerful beats from electronic pop song, which I think has become really popular recently. To think that it doesn't really have much lyrics and basically it repeats itself over and over again. But I do admire songs from Zedd with some of the artists he collaborates with. Most of them, though short, has really meaningful lyrics, and not to mention powerful beats.

Music really has that effect on me. So thank you music, and thank you headphones ^^

-V-








No comments:

Post a Comment