Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Anyeong Korea!



I have met a lot of Korean friends because of my previous job as an ESL teacher. Though I was their teacher, I managed to make good friends to most of them. One of them who became close with me, brought Mini Van to Korea with her on her Christmas vacation. Luckily for Mini Van, she was able to take a photo in that famous spot in Busan, Korea. I guess, for most avid watchers of Korean dramas, I am sure you have seen this sight before, and I am pretty sure you would have wanted to go there too.




She tagged her along wherever she went and took pictures of this Mini me anywhere, via plane, train, bus and even put her in her bed :)


This was taken when my friend was eating her favorite food, ttoppoki,, a famous spicy snack from Korea. Unfortunately though, Mini Van doesn't have a mouth to enjoy T^T





And of course, she and another friend had to keep Van warm for the winter, so they had to make her a neck warmer and that winter cap. It made me think, people can show kindness even to an inanimate object like Mini Van. I'm just guessing that people, or my friends, have come to care for her like they would with me. Or more, maybe hahaha




-V-

No comments:

Post a Comment