Saturday, January 10, 2015

Hello World!



Guess who got a passport??? Me!!!! I had a passport 5 years ago. I went to Singapore for an educational tour. That was so long ago. For the people who know me personally, they know I travel quite often. But locally. I have traveled most of Cebu and went to neighboring cities and islands and just recently, I went to northern part of Luzon, Ilocos. I didn't stop there. I also side tripped to Baguio for the holidays. And I wish I could go somewhere in Mindanao too. But now that I have this passport, I wonder where ill go to next. Actually, I do know where =] it's for me to know, and for you to find out. But at least now, the traveling Van, which is carried by various friends of mine to different countries, will "also" be traveling personally with the original Van.

-V-

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment