Friday, January 9, 2015

Done for the day



It's Friday and my last day of work for the week. It is also my first week of work. From being a mobile web developer to an English teacher and now back to getting involved with the I.T world. Talk about a detour hahaha. Well, it has got me remembering those days when I started learning graphic arts and design. But at least now I could say that I have learned a lot and enjoying my way of showcasing my art through this little me.

This image, as far as I can remember, is an image I created on an old smart phone through an app that allows me to draw doodles. I'm actually quite proud that I have done this much despite the hardships I have to go through using and drawing in such small space.

Still, I have lots to learn and this little me has so much to do. So see her around.

-V-

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment