Sunday, January 25, 2015

Travel Buddy



When I started handing out Mini Vans to my friends, I thought it would be such a burden to them to keep carrying it around and take pictures of it. I thought that it might be embarrassing to be doing that in public. I mean, taking selfies in public is embarrassing enough, how much more taking photos of an inanimate object. So I don't expect them to take so much pictures with it, but to my surprise, they seem to be enjoying the company of Mini Van. They don't even mind what people think about them and they even talk to it and care for it. And by the time they show me their photos, I am quite surprised to see a bunch of photos of Mini Van that it makes me feel as if I was really there with them too. I guess that's what Mini Van made them feel too, like I was with them, minus the talking hahaha.

I am quite happy how this actually turned out. It made me have a connection to my friends even from afar and it made me want to work harder so I, personally, could go out and see the world with them. It is my way of motivating myself. So thank you friends for bringing me partly along :)


-V-

No comments:

Post a Comment